Thursday, February 10, 2011

I Think You Should Know Thursday

This song is a wonderful duet by two of my favorite female artists Sara Bareillis and Ingrid Michaelson. Alone their voices are amazing, but put them together and it is pure magic. I feel like the song really captures the true beauty and fragility that is nature. Living in New York most people have a love/hate relationship with the cold and snow. I for one have come to embrace winter in all its frigid wonder. I could never live in a place without four seasons; without winter, I would have no appreciation for summer.
And I promise, not all the songs I think you should know are about winter/cold/dying. Each song selected represents how I'm feeling that particular Thursday/ a song that's been stuck in my head and I feel the need to share.


"They say that things just cannot grow
beneath the winter snow,
or so I have been told."

No comments:

Post a Comment